Kihelkonna-Loona Manor (German Kadvel) that is thought to date back to the Middle Ages was first mentioned in 1506. Walls of the vassal castle that was located on the spot of the main building of the manor in the Middle Ages have been preserved in the cellar of the building. A one-storied main building with a central medieval chimney was built in the 17th century. The building was comprehensively rebuilt, following baroque requirements in 1785. The nearby buildings were also designed according to classicism. At the moment, a guesthouse and a restaurant are located in the manor.