When visiting the protected area:
- please read the rules of conservation of the protected area before visiting;
- do not leave any traces in nature and keep the forest, river and riverbanks clean;
- do not scrape the outcrops;
- follow the freedom to roam and the best practice. The owner’s permission is required to walk on marked/fenced private land;
- drive and park motor vehicles in designated areas;
- camp and make a fire only in designated and marked areas. Completely extinguish the fire before you leave; and
- keep your dog leashed.
A permit from the Estonian Environmental Board is required to organise a public event with more than 50 participants in a location that is not intended for this purpose.
When leaving the protected area, please take with you all the waste produced during the trip and put it in a waste bin.
If you see any damage being done to nature or visitor facilities, call the state helpline on 1247.
The emergency number is 112.