Kihelkonna Church bell tower

Category

Info

Address

The Kihelkonna Church bell tower was built in 1638, most recently restored in 2009. This is the only preserved bell tower in Estonia today that is separated from the church. In 2009, the bell tower received a bronze bell that weighs 180 kg and has an electrical ringing mechanism installed on it. With the current setup, the bell rings daily at noon, at 6 p.m. on Saturdays and 9 a.m. on Sundays.

Coordinates

58°21'33"N 22°2'5"E